Our extensive range of contacts enable us to develop partnerships that will assist in meeting goals and suggesting new areas to promote growth. Our specialist expertise in the financial development of companies will create an infrastructure for success.
At SGI, we specialize in delivering a complete financial package, utilizing Bank Instruments to secure collateral for credit lines.
SGI serve clients in need of fund for projects execution or corporate expansion under the following program.
Steveraton Group Incorporated(SGI) acts as fiduciary for exporters in receiving bank instruments on their behalf under stipulated agreement with ONLY our approved verbiage.
Our present acceptable bank instruments include;
- BANK GUARANTEE(BG)
- STAND-BY LETTER OF CREDIT(SBLC)
- MT799 BLOCKED FUND
All messages must be by bank Swift Network.
We provide trade finance solutions for importers with low or no colleteral/credit lines who are unable to raise bank instruments from their banks. Locally we provide Bank Draft/Manager's Cheque, Bank Guarantee(BG) and Blocked Fund(BF) ONLY within the Nigerian banking system.
Under this finance arrangement, we can provide bank instruments for logistic guarantee or full cargo guarantee, however agreed in the memorandum of understanding(MOU).
TRADE FINANCE SOLUTIONS
Our corporate funding is to provide resources, usually in form of money (Financing) for a project or any other private or public institutions. When a request for funding is made then fundraising is being attempted. Funds can be allocated for either short, mid or long-term purposes. We offer Non-Recourse funding(No repayment) against approved bank instruments with terms and conditions(T&C) applied.
We solely deal with real Leased or Purchased BG/SBLC for corporate funding. The Bank SWIFT Network is the Gold Standard that validates that your Leased or Purchased Bank Guarantee (BG) or Stand by Letter of Credit(SBLC) is real and it provides a respected industry platform where guaranteed settlement can be facilitated.
SBLC VIA MT760/DLC VIA MT700/BLOCKED FUNS VIA MT760
SGI also provides standby letters of credit(SBLC)/LC VIA MT700 for international trade, allowing transactions to happen that otherwise might be considered too risky by the supplying entity.
Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Benefits;
A letter of credit minimizes risk, maximizes control, and optimizes profits associated with international trade by making transactions simpler, smoother and safer for all sides.
- You may not have the necessary collateral requirements or relationship with the bank to get a letter of credit—but we do.
- You don’t have to leave deposits with your suppliers, since your letter of credit will be opened for the full amount of the transaction—so your cash is not tied up or at risk while your supplier can often borrow against a letter of credit.
- You may significantly increase your ability to do business with international companies by bolstering your financial position with your suppliers.
- You can build safeguards into the letter of credit, including inspection of the goods and quality control, and set production and delivery times. This gives you more quality control over your goods.
- Payment is assured as long as you comply with the terms and conditions of the letter of credit.
- The credit risk is transferred from the buyer to the issuing bank, which is obligated to pay even if the buyer goes bankrupt.
- You have easier access to financing and are able to transfer all or part of the letter of credit to another party.
- Collection time is minimized, as the letter of credit accelerates payment of receivables, and foreign exchange risk is eliminated when it is issued in the currency of your country.